Welcome Guest!
twitter facebook rss

,

ပင္းတယဂူ

Credit: Royal Myanmar 

Our car was approaching to the cave. From here I could see the exterior of the cave and my first impression to the cave was “OMG who found out this cave among all these mountains and is there any other cave to be found?”.  Usually, most of the caves which I had been are located at the bottom of the mountain. I mean the entrance of the cave is usually at the base of the mountain. However, the entrance of the Pindaya cave is in the middle of the mountain.

I think there is a history about this giant spider and the bow man in this place. In this photo, it looks funny that the spider is going to attack the army Jeep. :)
Right now I am at the entrance of the cave. There are thousand of Buddha statues waiting for you to find out.

0 comments

Readers Comments

City Life Burma

Featured Video

City Life Burma

City Life Burma